Your Sound. Your Voice. Our Desk.
Make Your Video
When you enter the 2020 Tiny Desk Contest, you join a nationwide community of music-makers and creators. Get started on your video now!
Here’s what you do:
- Create a new video that shows you playing one song you’ve written.
- Do it the way you’d perform a Tiny Desk concert: at a desk. (Any desk!)
- Upload your video to YouTube.
- Fill out our entry form after it opens at 10 a.m. ET on Feb. 11 and before 11:59 p.m. ET on March 30, 2020.
The winner will:
- Play a Tiny Desk concert at NPR in Washington, D.C.
- Tour the United States with NPR, supported by State Farm
Keep these things in mind:
- We’re looking for undiscovered talent; you can’t have a current recording contract.
- You must be at least 18 years old and live in the U.S. to enter.
- Our panel of judges — including members of NPR Music, DJs from NPR Member stations and Tiny Desk alums — will choose our winner.
- Check our Official Rules for all the requirements. Take this quiz to see if you’re eligible.
Tiny Desk Contest FAQ
Questions? Contact NPR.
Meet The Past Winners